Jikiden Reiki Training in Galashiels, Scottish Borders (Oct 8-10)
Time & Location
Shoden only - New student
Shoden only - Repeater
Okuden only - New student
Okuden only - Repeater
Shoden and Okuden - New student
Shoden and Okuden - Repeater
Shoden repeat and Okuden new
Please choose the ticket appropriate for you.
Note: To qualify for Okuden level, you must have taken Shoden level with a certified Jikiden Reiki Teacher.
Shoden (level 1) - Friday 9:30am - 5pm
Shoden (level 1) - Saturday 9:30am - 7:30pm
Okuden (level 2 ) - Sunday 9:30am - 6:30pm
You will receive an email nearer the course date with the detailed logistics of the event.
In the meantime, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Please note: You must pay to reserve a place on this course. If you prefer to pay a deposit now and full payment 14 days before the course, please click manual payment and contact me. In this case full payment must be paid at least 14 days before the course date.
If there are not enough participants in the course, it will be postponed and you will receive a refund or you can transfer the payment to another course. Please read and sign the terms and conditions as presented to you on booking.
Our cancellation policy:
- up to six weeks before the course - full refund
- up to two weeks before the course - 50% refund
- 14 days or fewer before the course - no refund but access to any other course with Amanda Jayne
Tickets can be transferred to another training course date.
- Shoden only - New student£220£2200£0
- Shoden only - Repeater£90£900£0
- Okuden only - New student£250£2500£0
- Okuden only - Repeater£60£600£0
- Shoden & Okuden - New student£470£4700£0
- Shoden & Okuden - Repeater£150£1500£0
- Shoden repeat & Okuden new£340£3400£0